To make an appointment, please call or text our office at 201 933 7550.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our staff are trained and our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature will be taken.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Our office hours are subject to change at this time.
. We thank you for understanding that we are prioritizing emergency and urgent care. Routine visits may be scheduled at a later date.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
. You may choose to wait in your car prior to your appointment, just let us know and we will call you to enter the building, to limit time spent in the waiting room
. We ask that any family members wait in the car so we can limit the number of people in the office and waiting area.
. We ask that you wear a mask while visiting the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Welcome to Tailor-Made Smiles of Rutherford!
Dr Sonia Tailor and the dedicated team of staff are committed to providing all of our patients with an exceptional level of care and personalized attention. We strive to make your time with us as comfortable and efficient as possible. You'll love the results that we can get with our combination of latest technology and experienced, caring dental professionals.
Some of the services we provide include:
• Comprehensive Evaluation
• Gum Screening
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Digital X-Rays
• Porcelain Veneers
• Cosmetic Bonding, Fillings
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Kor Whitening
• Crowns & Bridges
• Non-Surgical Gum Therapy
Affordable Dental Care
Our staff will be happy to assist you in making your dental care affordable.
• We accept Cash, Personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
• We are in-network with PPO plans of most dental insurance companies. Please call our office so our staff can verify your benefits before your initial visit.
• We offer no-interest and low interest third party financing through Care Credit, subject to credit approval.
• We participate with several Dental Discount Plans. Please call our office to verify.
At this time the schedule is subject to change. Please call the office at 201 933 7550.
455 Union Avenue, Rutherford NJ 07070. The office is on the corner of Grand Avenue and Union Avenue. We're conveniently located a few blocks away from Route 21 and close to Route 3.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment, or TEXT (201) 933 7550 to chat with our front desk during business hours.